The BLT. A classic. Everyone knows it. Everyone has had it.
I'm kind of a picky eater. I don't like raw tomatoes. So I don't eat them. Ever.
So when I want to make a BLT I have to get a little creative unless I want a bacon and lettuce sandwich. Which I've had. It's not really worth the effort. But my newest creation is so worth the time.
The BELA Sandwich
Serves 2
4 slices wheat bread
4 strips bacon
4 slices Havarti cheese
2 eggs
1 avocado
1 tomato (in my case, optional)
lettuce
Toast bread.
Put any desired condiments on bread. The usual on a BLT is mayo.
Place cheese on bread.
Wash and dry lettuce, put on one slice of bread.
Cook bacon as desired, put on top of lettuce.
Fry egg, place on top of bacon.
Slice tomato and avocado and put on top of egg.
Put second piece of toast with cheese on top. Eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment