6.09.2011

11 things you should know from the beginning...

1. There is absolutely no reason why I need to "protect" my identity but I use pseudonyms for purely selfish reasons and they're fun.

Sharon Moore = Me
Stan Steele = My Boyfriend
Buster the Yellow Lab = Himself

2. I love food!

3. I just graduated from college and have the next few months to do absolutely nothing with my life so I created this blog as a way to keep me occupied for a while.

4. Stan loves cheese. Lots and lots of cheese.

5. I love cheeseburgers, chicken wings, and sausage pizza. I basically consider each it's own food group.

6. Butter makes the world go 'round. Whenever in doubt I usually add more butter. Stan adds cheese, this is why I do the cooking.

7. I constantly browse the William Sonoma website and daydream about my future dream kitchen.

8. I hate catsup! Absolutely hate it. 

9. Stan prefers simple meals. As in 5 ingredient  meals, one of them being cheese. I am constantly making him try new things. The results being I love what I've just made and Stan asking for a simpler version of it the next time I make it.

10. I once read  that adding less than 1/8 teaspoon of extra salt to everything you bake pushes your goodies from average to great. Do it. It's true.

11. I'm new to this blogging adventure... Anything you think I should add feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment