There is nothing better than a fresh cup of coffee in the morning. Do you hear me? Nothing. I love experimenting with my coffee, but I've settled on strong brewed coffee with a small spoonful of sugar and half and half. Perfection in a coffee cup!
When I saw this recipe on Pinterest, little angles flew down from heaven and sang to me. Why in the world hadn't this occurred to me? Milk brewed coffee. So simple. Quick side note, Pinterest is amazing! I've discovered so many great things. If you haven't already tried Pinterest I recommend you do it immediately if not sooner. You can thank me later.
You can also thank me later for this great milk brewed coffee.
Did I own a French Press prior to this. No. Did I go and buy one simply for this. Yes. Don't judge.
Milk Brewed Coffee
(Original Recipe from Yes, I Want Cake)
3 Tbsp. ground coffee
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups milk
Warm milk in saucepan.
Put coffee and cinnamon in French Press.
Slowly pour warmed milk in press (see the mess I make when i try to multitask).




No comments:
Post a Comment