8.31.2011

Cucumber Lemonade


As I promised in my last post I have an amazing drink for you. This beverage comes from a trendy little wine bar in Bozeman Montana. Bozeman was the best place to go to college. I met some of the most amazing people there (Stan included) and have the best memories. This drink reminds me of all my girlfriends from school. I have shared-at least-one cucumber lemonade with all of them. Many memories were made-and forgotten-with this drink in hand while we tried not to cause too much trouble at Music on Main.

We no longer live in the same town. Our lives have become complicated with "big-girl" jobs,
marriages, and children but when I took a sip of this cocktail we were all in the same place, laughing and loving life.
Here's to the best friends...
Love you mean it!
xoxo



  
  









Cucumber Lemonade

2 oz. Cucumber Infused Vodka (recipe here)
10 oz. Lemonade (I used Minute Maid)
Cucumber for garnish
Ice

Slice cucumber and put one piece on a pint glass for garnish and using a mortar and pestle muddle at least one more slice, place in the bottom of glass. 

Add ice and 2 shots of cucumber vodka.

Add lemonade and stir.

Sip and enjoy while kicking yourself for not making two bottles of cucumber vodka to ensure you can have plenty of cucumber lemonades.



Shout Out to Dave's Sushi in Bozeman
BEST SUSHI EVER! 

1 comment:

  1. Tessa1.9.11

    this just gave me goosebumps! love you- T

    ReplyDelete