The idea for this vodka recipe comes from a reinterpreted drink I will be posting tomorrow. But for now you get to start this recipe and come up with as many ideas as you can for using cucumber infused vodka. Trust me it is probably the most refreshing alcohol I've ever tasted. It's definitely worth a shot!
Cucumber Infused Vodka
1 750 ml bottle of vodka (I used Belvedere)
2 large cucumbers; peeled, seeded, and sliced
Peel cucumbers. Slice cucumbers in half and de-seed.
Slice into 1/4 inch pieces
Put into airtight container of your choice
Pour in vodka. Cover with lid. Keep bottle!!!
Allow to sit for at least 3 days but no longer than 2 weeks.
After 3 days the cucumbers will lose their color and turn white... this means your vodka is ready.
If they are a yellow color let them sit for a few days longer.
If they are a yellow color let them sit for a few days longer.
Strain and discard cucumbers.
Pour vodka back into original bottle and place in freezer until ready to use. The cucumber that is now in the vodka will freeze. Prior to use pull out of freezer and let sit for 5 minutes or until pourable.
This vodka is refreshing enough that it is great on the rocks garnished with a slice of fresh cucumber. But I have the best drink recipe that I will be sharing with you tomorrow!
This vodka is refreshing enough that it is great on the rocks garnished with a slice of fresh cucumber. But I have the best drink recipe that I will be sharing with you tomorrow!



This looks delish. I've never infused vodka before, Will try this and the lemonade!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
:)