I'm slowly trying to weed out my um... not so great pictures by posting them. In with the new, out with the old. I also have some exciting news regarding Sharon Moore Recipes that I'm making the final tweeks on as we speak. Well as I type, and you read. It's pretty exciting and I'm hoping to have it all finished in time to celebrate my 1st blog birthday! Yay!
Here is a recipe that takes no time at all. And it's so stinking good that I forgot all about the side dishes I made to go with it and ate two whole pieces of chicken. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Garlicky, but not too garlicky. The chicken is juicy and overall scrumptious. And the best part, it only has 4 ingredients. Easy-peasy! Just the way I like it.
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
(Recipe from The Novice Chef)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 Tbsp. butter
4 cloves garlic, sliced
4 Tbsp. brown sugar
salt and pepper, to taste
Salt and pepper both sides of each chicken breast, set aside.
In a large pan, over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes, and the butter and garlic just begin to turn golden brown.
Add chicken, cover pan, and cook for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. If chicken is not cooked all the way through keep cooking and continue to flip every few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment